[gui-talk] JAWS and Excel

Nadia Cioffi blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 05:11:47 UTC 2011

Mike Freeman,

not realy, but I do some commands that may help. home is the beginning of
the row, f2 is wait a call after you thought you where done. Alt for the
accessible Robbin, when you type formulas best to type them in manlay. If
you want more help with specific qations fee free to contact me at: (415)
745-9020 for my google voice number please leave your name number you would
like me to call back and what parable like say nfb malling list excel that
way I don't mistake your number for spam. If you need help contact me at
anytime. That's such a brode topic that you need to tell me what you are
trying to do. Call me and I will help That goes for anyone just because u
don't know does not mean I will not help. This is not a home phone number
anyway and it does not cost me a dime if you live in the us or Canada.Soryr
about spelling its best to call I have much better verbal cumation.

Hope to help,
Nadia