[gui-talk] Dropbox versus Sendspace

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Aug 9 04:14:22 UTC 2011

I actually use a site similar to sendSpace as well as Dropbox. The similar
site is SendThisFile,; its URL is <http://www.sendthisfile.com>. I have the
paid version and I like it because files always bring up the file download
dialogue in Internet Explorer. Nevertheless, I also like Dropbox, partially
because several iPhone apps support it so that one can easily share files
without resorting to iTunes. I don't mind iTunes but Dropbox is easier. So I
use the two methods more-or-less interchangeably or according to the request
of the person(s) to whom I'm sending the file.

Mike Freeman