[gui-talk] Dropbox versus Sendspace

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 8 23:58:46 UTC 2011

I just started to use Drop Box and really prefer it.  It seems much easier
to use.  My problem with Send Space is, some time ago, it started telling me
that I either do not have a browser which supports Java Scripts or Java
Scripts are not enabled.  I'm using Internet Explorer and can't find
anything about Java Scripts which needs to be enabled.  But, since that
message started, I can't even sign in to Send Space and it won't let me
upload files.  So, I'm happy to know about and use Drop Box.

Cindy