[gui-talk] Screenreaders

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Aug 2 14:15:38 UTC 2011

Mike,

We don't know at this point whether her gripe is really with JFW or if there might be some things with Windows 7 that are throwing her for a loop.  I hate to
see her make a switch and spend money only to find that she has the same frustrations.  <smile>  I find Windows 7 to work pretty well using Window-
Eyes, for example, but there are things I had to learn and to get used to.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson