[gui-talk] does anyone know the equivalent to it?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 11:03:14 UTC 2011

Hi list members.  think I have windows seven's nuts and bolts  licked.  one
question though,  on earlier windows versions there was a  scan disc and
then it was a check disc utility.  I used the new search box  feature and type
the words check disc and closest I got to it, was check the  windows
experience.  does anyone know what the method of scanning for and  fixing system
errors and attempt to recover bad sectors is and what is the  easiest way for
a screen reader user to get to it?  thanks ken.