[gui-talk] facebook status update edit box

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Tue Apr 5 01:36:06 UTC 2011

Does this mean I won't be able to use the mobile version of
Facebook with my computer to check what's going on with my
friends? Will I have to be tied to the fact that the regular,
less accessible version of facebook.com will be forced to be used
with users running computers and screen readers? In addition,
will other mobile devices with low capasity, such as older phones
and BrailleNotes or other notetakers, how will they handle the
"Complex Scripting" that Facebook is using? Yes, there's ***
always *** a change within facebook!