[gui-talk] Bluetooth head set for the iPhone

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Sep 30 14:25:15 UTC 2010

Others probably have better answers, but do you know if there is a lot
of RF in your area - cordless phones, wireless Internet access points,
CB or ham broadcasters, a nearby radio or tv tower, etc.?  I don't
know which of those would interfere with Bluetooth, though I do know
that cordless phones wreak havock with WiFi data and WiFi headset
connections.