[gui-talk] inaccessibility of www.cstv.com/allaccess

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Sep 24 03:13:52 UTC 2010

One person's gravy is another's dross. there are plenty who would figure
that you could look up the scores whereas they can't drive.

I'm really not taking sides but there is more work to do than there are
people to do it. I agree that Laney did a fine job with MLB (I helped her
squash some bugs) and I agree that Flash can be made accessible. But in the
Windows world, there's no real way to enforce accessibility standards short
of lawsuits.

Just one person's $0.02-worth.

Mike