[gui-talk] inaccessibility of www.cstv.com/allaccess

richard kurlander rkurlander at nyc.rr.com
Fri Sep 24 01:57:52 UTC 2010

a few months I posted a message about the inaccessibility of
www.cstv.com/allaccess. the live events such as audio and video are
in a inaccessible flash player. I paid $119 for an account to access
the college games that they carry. I can't believe that no other
blind has an account. I am sure that other blind people like
listening to college sports. It seems that cbs interactive who runs
the website has no plans to fix this problem after speaking to greg
stevens who works in tech support. he says that the flash plug in
which they use from adobe, is inaccessible. I know you can take the
links from each game and put them on a web page in a text format. I
am very surprised that I heard no response from my last post. if
other blind are interested in hearing these games they should google
the lawyer Lainey Feingoldd, she is the one  who worked in getting
mlb to make their page accessible. Blind people and organizations
such as nfb must start waking up and getting after people who don't
care and continually make web sites inaccessible. they should stop
worrying about blind people driving and fixing websites.