[gui-talk] IE 9 puts Microsoft back into the browser game [Newsletter Comp Version]

chris hallsworth christopherh40 at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 23 11:33:19 UTC 2010

New content from Windows Secrets is now available.  Please visit:

http://WindowsSecrets.com/comp/100923

If you're having any problems with your subscription, please
let me know using the contact page shown below.

Thanks,

Tracey Capen
Editor in chief, Windows Secrets Newsletter
http://WindowsSecrets.com/contact

You subscribed using the address christopherh40 at googlemail.com
Your reader number is 27878-19315

You're receiving the Notice-Only version of the newsletter. On your
preferences page, you can:

   1. Change your delivery address;
   2. Switch from Notice-Only to our complete version; or
   3. Edit your other settings.

Use the following link to visit your preferences page:

http://WindowsSecrets.com/prefs/?u=zkbrva961402&r=27878-19315

Windows Secrets Newsletter:

   Send a blank e-mail to unsub at WindowsSecrets.net with
   "leave christopherh40 at googlemail.com" as the subject line.

The Windows Secrets Newsletter is published weekly on the 1st through
4th Thursdays of each month, plus occasional news updates.  We skip an
issue on any 5th Thursday that occurs, plus the week of Thanksgiving and
the last two weeks of August and December.

Publisher:

WindowsSecrets.com Attn: #120 Editor
1700 7th Ave., Suite 116
Seattle, WA 98101-1323 USA

Vendors, please do not send unsolicited materials to this address
(readers' letters are fine).