[gui-talk] mysterious cursor skipping all over solve3ed

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue Sep 21 20:05:51 UTC 2010

We're all over the place, here. First of all, doesn't yuou laptop have
either a keyboard method or at least a bios wau to disable your laptop's
track pad? And unless you've got marvelous sentral vision, what are you
gonna do witha a mouse, as I presume you can't see its poimter? Maybe you
can. If so, sorry to blow your cultural cover as a partial.

 A full time driver, preferably female in my case, who'd live with me. That
would be nice. Never mind the 2.5 kids and all that wstuff.

Ah, well. Message -----