[gui-talk] Fwd: new version of MS Word script for Window-Eyes

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Sep 17 02:47:38 UTC 2010

 From:    Allison and Chip Orange acorange at comcast.net
 To:      gw-info at gwmicro.com

Hi all,

I have posted an update to the MS Word script.

After a conversation here on the non-intuitive way you have to use in
order to go to the next page, I've added some hotkeys to jump to the top
of the next or previous page, and speak the page number.

The Word Nav script from GW will also jump to the next page, but you do
have to enter the nav mode, jump, and exit the nav mode, and then if you
want to know the page number you then have to read the status bar, which
you can't do while in the nav mode, so I thought this was worth a bit of
duplication of effort.

There was also at least one bug fix, and some minor fixes to the help
documentation.

this is now version 2.1.

Enjoy,

Chip