[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: Screen readers and the Tyros 3 Keyboard

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Sep 14 13:30:11 UTC 2010

To find out when Innovations is broadcast in your area check the
schedule on The Global voice home page or download it from the Program
Gallery when it is available there.  -Steve.

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, we're re-broadcasting an item from the Attitude
Test of Sunday 5 September where we had a discussion on whether or not we
are beginning to see the demise of the stand-alone screenreader.
The other item in the program will be a further look at the Tyros 3
instrumentation: this time, more synth sounds.

Chrissie

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com