[gui-talk] Simple digital recorder needed

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 14 11:11:02 UTC 2010

Hello,

Olympus Digital Voice Recorder 300 hour

A sleek, pocket sized voice recorder for individuals who want to record
conversations, lectures, sminars or prefer recording reminders rather than
writing notes. It's intuitive thumb pad controls make it easy to record,
index and manage your files.

. Records up to 300 hours of continuous recording . Allows you to
electronically mark where each file begins so you can easily find, erase and
transfer files . Uses two triple AA batterys that allows you to record up to
39 hours before replacing them . Allows four files with about 100 messages
in each . Has three recording modes- HQ, STLT . Allows fast or slow play
back . Function buttons are large . Microphone jack 3.5 mm . Measures 4.0" x
1.4" x 0.8
www.atozadaptiveaidz.com
Item# DVR408 has them for $59.99

David