[gui-talk] Fwd: Review: Airport Express Episode 1

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Sep 12 03:52:30 UTC 2010

 From:    Dane Trethowan grtdane at internode.on.net
 To:      PC Audio Discussion List Pc-audio at pc-audio.org

Hi!

Episode 1 of the Airport Express review has been submitted to Blind
Cool Tech, if you want a preview then download the podcast episode from

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q3xz9m

In this first episode I discuss the Airport Express unit itself and
transmit an Itunes music playlist from a computer running Itunes in my
back room to my Hi-Fi setup in my lounge.  In Episode 2 I deal with
simulation of Airport Express using a computer, hijacking other audio
sources to transmit to an Airport Express etc.

Enjoy!

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com