[gui-talk] Conferenceing software

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Fri Sep 10 23:49:48 UTC 2010

Skype now allows more than five people, but not enough for this I
think.

As for hotel bandwidth, I suspect you'll be sending a single data
stream from the hotel to a server outside the hotel, and that
listeners will connect to that server.  This means your hotel
bandwidth usage will be just for the transmission to the outside
server.  I'm not familiar with the options for software for this
though.