[gui-talk] Second chance was Re: Computer museum?

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Sep 5 03:58:32 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,

I don't know if you've heard of this yet but there is a program that
will do exactly what Second Chance did and it works with Windows 7.  The
program is Rollback Rx available from www.rollbacksoftware.com.  I use
Rollback Rx and it has saved me from computer disasters on several
occasions.  It works fairly well with Window-Eyes but you do have to use
your screen reader's mouse emulation keys in parts of the program.  I
hope this helps.

Regards Steve.

On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 22:04:07 +0100