[gui-talk] windows media player library question

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Sep 5 02:34:39 UTC 2010

Hi List members, ken here with a question.  I have two songs in my
computer, and though the add to library box is checked on windows media player  one
of them doesn't seem to show up.  The question is when I get a blank CD
and I have enough songs to burn can I add a song to the burn list when it
appears during play?  Of course you don't burn and listen to something at  the
same time, all I need to do is add it to a burn list.  the song appears  as
a playlist title.  thanks, Ken.