[gui-talk] Fwd: Register For ATIA 2010 Chicago and Receive VIP Attendee Discount

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Sep 3 12:26:24 UTC 2010

Register For ATIA 2010 Chicago and Receive VIP Attendee Discount
From:	peter at gwmicro.com
To:	gw-info at gwmicro.com

GW Micro has a special money-saving offer for our friends who are planning to attend ATIA 2010 Chicago Oct. 27-30 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel and Convention Center in Schaumburg, IL.

To help make the conference more affordable, we are announcing the ATIA VIP Attendee discount.  This promotion is a $30 discount off the full conference registration fee, and is available to everyone, especially people in the Chicago area who are closest to the convention location.

To obtain the VIP Attendee Discount, simply follow these easy steps:

Register for the ATIA VIP Attendee Discount program.  You will be prompted to enter your coupon code.

Register online at: https://www.goeshow.com/atia/chicago/2010/attendee_registration.cfm

To register by e-mail, fax or mail, download a registration form at:
http://www.atia.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3815

Use ATIA VIP Attendee Discount Code AZKM9177.  Act now to secure this discounted admission rate.

By registering with the special VIP discount, you will be saving yourself $30 and also partnering with GW Micro as we receive credits that can be used to help us provide more benefits to you through our membership in ATIA.

ATIA 2010 Chicago provides an ideal way to network with a wide range of experts in the field of assistive technology.  The expansive Exhibit Hall features more than 80 industry-leading vendors.  GW Micro will be in booth #219, so stop by and see all of our latest developments.

Don't delay, sign up today for the ATIA 2010 Chicago VIP Attendee Discount.  We look forward to seeing you at the conference.

For complete information on ATIA 2010 Chicago, visit: http://www.atia.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3710

The GW Micro Team