[gui-talk] Computer museum?

George and Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Thu Sep 2 12:21:58 UTC 2010

I had articvision for my screenreader.  On the second computer I got from
the Commission, which I didn't get to keep because I didn't get a job, they
gave me Vocal Eyes, but I only got to use that for about six months, so
after using Artic for so long, during my first job and all, it was hard to
get used to Vocal Eyes.  I took the first computer home and had it and used
it until 2008.  I took it to the place where I volunteered and used it to
write the log.  When I left there, I gave it to somebody who wanted it so
she could use the wp5.1 that was in it.  Pam.