[gui-talk] Good Reads story gets weirder yet`

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu Sep 2 05:18:17 UTC 2010

I just went into my OE folders and find that I have a few password resets
emails from Good Reads, with no involvement with Yahoo this way, from way
back in March. So it's all starting to seem like deja vu, with Yahoo now
thrown into the mix. Did I never visit there because even then i couldn't
figure it out or navigate it, and so gave up and forgot it? And now I get
this email invite and I click on the link but I gotta sign in afresh, as if
I'd never been there and registered? What is going on. I ask myself.