[gui-talk] Windows XP to Windows 7?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Oct 31 16:24:20 UTC 2010

Hello, everyone.

Is there a document (readable in less than a fortnight) that summarizes the changes and gotchyas one will notice going from XP to 7, preferably with emphasis on the experience one has using a screen-reader?  If so, I'd appreciate a URL or other pointer to such document.  My trusty HP Pavillion ZE-5500 is getting long in the tooth and while it still performs more-or-less flawlessly, the software mix these days is coming close to taxing its processor power and one never knows how long a HD will last with a geriatric computer (I bought the machine in November of 2003, much to the surprise of many NABS members who are aware that if I had my druthers, I'd still be running CP/M!).

T I A!

Mike Freeman