[gui-talk] Press Reader

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Wed Oct 27 22:20:25 UTC 2010

The on-line version of our local newspaper has gone to a digital electronic
eddition and requires the use of pressreader which I have downloaded.
Because I can't seem to read anything, I am guessing it is not JAWS
accessible?  Because of this new digital eddition, only small portions of
the newspaper are on the "free" website and very little content is available
through NFB's Newsline.

Is anyone familiar with pressreader and can you suggest a way to make it
accessible?
Thank you.  I am most distressed and disappointed to lose my newspaper
access!