[gui-talk] Fwd: script update to WEPM Info for Window-Eyes

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Oct 25 06:30:22 UTC 2010

From:	Jeff Weiss jnweiss at lwsb.org

I have just posted version 1.1 of my WEPM Info script.

I took Doug's suggestion and moved the listbox to the xml dialog. I have
also added support for the Window-Eyes script menu.  You now have one
more way to get help.  The Help text for the script follows:

Press Insert-W to show information about WEPM packages on your computer.
Enter a package name, (without the ".wepm" extension to show information
about a single script package. Enter all to show a list of all packages
in the current folder. Choose Copy to place your single package info or
your list of all packages on the clipboard. The default path is set to
the Window-Eyes default data directory. Choose change path to change to
another directory. To change back to the default directory again, just
type default for the path.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com