[gui-talk] incoming and outgoing message announcement and AVG 2011

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 05:37:22 UTC 2010

I am using Windows XP and Outlook Express. I thought I set AVG to display the automatic announcement at the end of the message that no virus was found both in incoming and outgoing messages. However, it does not seem to be displaying. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail: flmom2006 at gmail.com
www.nfbnewsline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"