[gui-talk] Fwd: Important Announcement Regarding GW Micro and HIMS Partnership

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Oct 22 00:42:19 UTC 2010

From:	dan at gwmicro.com
To:	gw-info at gwmicro.com

After nearly 6 years of working with GW Micro, HIMS Co,  Ltd., the
Korean based manufacturer of the Braille Sense, Voice Sense, BookSense
and SenseView products made the decision to restructure their sales
strategy and open their own US office. As a result, GW Micro will no
longer be national distributors for these products and within a few
weeks will end our nationwide technical support, related email lists
and repair service operations.

GW Micro worked very hard to improve these products during these past
several years and we greatly appreciate the support of our customers.
Your feedback helped make these products what they are today. In the
same way we continue to devote our time and efforts to the development
and support of our flagship product, Window-Eyes, with the primary goal
of it being the most powerful, secure, stable and affordable screen
reader in the world!

If you have specific questions about this announcement please email
sales at gwmicro.com.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com