[gui-talk] what content do I need on my machine?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Oct 16 12:39:38 UTC 2010

Hi list members.  Ken here I just tried to go to Skype to download but  not
install it.  clicking from Kim Komando's sitesite I got a message  saying
Internet explorer can't display the page because something needed to see  it
isn't on the machine.  When I hit search online for a progrma to see it  I
got an error error as if the website didn't even exist.  What isn't on my
machine that can't read _www.skype,.com_ (http://www.skype,.com)  I  wouldn't
have installed it just downloaded it.  any ideas what program I  need to
view and download skype?