[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Oct 5 08:53:01 UTC 2010

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, heard Tuesdays at 17:00 UTC, that's 1 pm
Eastern, 10 am Pacific in the US, 6 pm in the UK and 7 pm in Central Europe,
we start off with some snippets of technical news.
Following that, Chris Judd reviews the new Haven phone from Samsung.
We then play the word game Moxie on the Iphone with Raul Gallegos.
and finally Chrissie Cochrane begins the serious business of looking at all
the styles
on the Tyros 3, starting with a look at the first five.

Just a reminder that Innovations is now available as a podcast - a link is
on our homepage http://theglobalvoice.info

That's Innovations, every Tuesday at 17:00 UTC on the Global Voice.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info

I'm also now on Twitter: chrissietgv