[gui-talk] Odd Thing

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Mon Oct 4 13:58:38 UTC 2010

Focus might be jumping to another program such as your virus scanner or some commercialware put on the PC by your supplier.

Check the chevron on the System Tray for items not currently displaying that might want to get your attention now or in the near future.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.