[gui-talk] first Mac question of 2

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat Oct 2 23:30:18 UTC 2010

I don't know if this posted, because I've had some bad computer problems.
But Barefoot Ray praises Mike Origo's tutorial in Mac blind usage, and I
once went to the place where all these podcasts are supposed to be.

The messages are so strewn out through an archive of podcasts that I
couldn't find where to start. Would like to learn about the Mac, but this
was too confusing.

I there any way to get them all consolidated in one place? Or at least is
there something the same in all the subject lines so I could use Jaws
virtual find? Any ideas?