[gui-talk] Recommend Scanner?

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 18:19:14 UTC 2010

Your mail sounds like one I would write -- I mean, I have the identical
problem.    Everything else but the scanner has a 64-bit compatible driver.
Any info on a new scanner that (1) scans good images, (2) is portable -- can
fit in a computer case, and (3) can handle legal sized as well as regular
sized pages -- any such scanner is what I want.  (Price also matters if it
is prohibitively expensive, but if it's just under $100 I can deal with
that.)
Thanks all.
--le