[gui-talk] Fwd: Freedom Scientific Reduces PAC Mate Price - and Releases FREE 6.5Update

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Sat Oct 2 02:14:20 UTC 2010

This is just my opinion of course, but I think the days of these note takers are numbered. Why pay this much for an accessible device when you can purchase laptops and or net books for much less. And a laptop or net book does much more. I honestly cannot think of any advantage one of these note takers provide now a days. Even the battery life on some laptops is about as long as a note taker. In my macbook for instance, if I turn off the screen, I get about 14 hours per charge.