[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Nov 30 11:55:06 UTC 2010

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, we start off with our brief look at the latest
technology
news in Technobits.
After that, for amateur radio enthusiasts, we have Part 2 of Shawn Klein's
demonstration
of Echolink.
Then Roger Smith will be talking about the Ivona text to speech package
available from
http://www.ivona.com
Finally Chrissie Cochrane brings us part 8 of her look at the Tyros 3
styles.

Innovations is aired on the Global Voice at 17:00 UTC, 12:00 pm Eastern, 9
am Pacific in the US, 5 pm in the UK and 6 pm in Central Europe and after
the first airing, will be available from our program gallery.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
Listen for the great Christmas Carol Contest on the Global Voice from
Solutions Radio. between 15 November and 18 December.
and win a web radio

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com