[gui-talk] Duplicate Album on iPhone

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Nov 27 21:27:22 UTC 2010

Hi, everyone.

In the process of trying to figure out why the titles and songs in my Purchased playlist became mismatched, as one of my experiments, I purchased an album a second time.  I don't mind having spent the sheckles but now wish to delete one copy from my iPhone.  I presume this needs iTunes (wish one had *complete* control from the iPhone).  How do I go about deleting one copy of the album without zapping the other?  I'm using XP SP3 Home and obviously a Windows PC running the latest version of JAWS 12.  And yes, Mike Arigo, i know you think I should purchase a Mac but can't afford it yet, having slopped some coffee in my Braile Sense Plus and thus needing to pay for the repair! (grin)

Thanks in advance.

Mike