[gui-talk] Page numbering and double spacing

Marc Workman mworkman.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 15:22:40 UTC 2010

For double spacing:

1. open the document.
2. use control A to select all, assuming you want the entire thing double
spaced.
3. hit control plus the number 2.

Alternatively, you can go into the format menu, look for paragraph, and tab
around until you find spacing.

For numbering pages:

1. open the document.
2. use control I to get the insert menu.
3. look for page numbers, or hit the letter U to go directly there.
4. choose location of page numbers (e.g., bottom right, top left, etc), and
press okay.

HTH

Marc