[gui-talk] Adobe Reader Version 10.0.0.1 is now Available

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Fri Nov 19 13:34:19 UTC 2010

Adobe announced last month that they would be releasing a version X of Acrobat and Adobe Reader, containing new code to provide a "sandbox" feature.  This would make the program more secure.  I asked GW Micro about it, and they were already beta testing version X and not seeing any problems with the new approach.  Personally, I would wait until Adobe releases it.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.