[gui-talk] Accessible Flash Capturing Software

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Thu Nov 18 15:05:39 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,

I use Internet Download Manager available from
www.internetdownloadmanager.com to download videos from YouTube and I
find it very accessible.  Internet Download Manager is shareware.  I
hope this helps.

Regards Steve.

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 23:11:32 -0700
"Marc Workman" <mworkman.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

Just wondering if anyone knows of some accessible software that will
allow me to save/download flash videos from sites like YouTube and play
them later.  There is quite a bit of software out there that will do
this, but I'm not sure what's accessible.  I'm thinking of accessible
in a broad sense, the software doesn't have to be perfect.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com
Skype:  steve1963