[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Nov 16 13:38:29 UTC 2010

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, we start of with our look at technology news
with Technobits.
 we then hear part 2 of the tutorial on the Refresherbraille from the
American Printing House,
http://aph.org
, with Chase Crispen.
Our final item is part 1 of a look at Echolink, an interesting way for
amateur radio enthusiasts to contact each other, presented by Shawn Klein.
Unfortunately there's no time for our next look at the Tyros 3 styles, but
they'll be back!

Innovations airs on the Global Voice at 17:00 UTC, that's 12 pm Eastern,
9 am Pacific in the US, 5 pm in the UK and 6 pm in Central Europe.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info

Listen for the great Christmas Carol Contest on the Global Voice from
Solutions Radio. between 15 November and 18 December.
and win a web radio

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com