[gui-talk] Hello everyone

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Nov 16 11:39:44 UTC 2010

Well, Skype 5 for the Mac is quite buggy.  A shame really.  Quite a number of us Mac users hav left Skype a ton of feedback about all the bugs we've been finding.  Now, Skype 5 for Windows is quite nice, so say some I've talked to who use it.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray