[gui-talk] Fwd: Microsoft Mobile Accessibility Roundtable

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Sat Nov 13 15:52:02 UTC 2010

I think it's good that Microsoft wants to build a screen reader in to the product instead of it being a third party option. However, with the features windows phone 7 currently lacks, compared to other platforms such as android and IOS, I don't see how windows phone 7 is going to compete in the general market. Some of the features it's lacking are considered basic functions by other platforms, guess time will tell.