[gui-talk] Fwd: New podcast bringing you audio tours of apps for your iOS devices

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Nov 9 07:53:00 UTC 2010

 From:    Adam.Morris at immi.gov.au
 To:      vip-l at freelists.org

Hi All,

Just wanted to take a moment and tell you guys about a new podcast I
started.  It is called All With My iPhone and I will be bringing you
audio tours of apps for your iOS devices.  The first app we tour is
Elements: A Dropbox Powered Text Editor.  I will be touring a lot of
different apps and also ask for your requests.  The website is

http://www.allwithmyiphone.com

You can subscribe to the podcast on the site, listen to the episodes,
and also send requests of apps you would like to hear a tour of.  If
you have any questions, please email me, off list, at
cory at allwithmyiphone.com.  You can also follow me on twitter
@allwithmyiphone

Thank you,

Cory Ballard