[gui-talk] accessibility on Android:

Hoffman, Allen Allen.Hoffman at dhs.gov
Wed Nov 3 18:29:44 UTC 2010

Wayne wrote:
 >Personally, I would love to see that the calendar be made accessible,
so that one could schedule new appointments, edit appointments, delete >
appointments, and navigate to a different date. Also, to be able to
schedule an appointment on a different date. I would also like to see
that basic navigation when writing text be made accessible, so that you
could move and read by character and word at least, though reading by
line would also be nice. I'd like to see the browser be made accessible
and to have the ability to use quick navigation keys, such as H for
headings and the like, but given all the number of apps out there that
interface with the web without actually going on the web itself, I can
wait on the browser for a bit. The big ones for me would be basic
navigation to review written text and the use of the calendar.

<end of Wayne's>

Great ideas Wayne.  I appreciate the input.