[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week: Technobits, Kindle Readers and JAWS 12

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Nov 3 05:45:19 UTC 2010

This edition of Innovations can be downloaded from
www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations

Regards Steve.

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's special Innovations we start off with our brief look at
technology news in Technobits.

Following that Ivy Temple tells us briefly about 2 new Kindle readers with
talking menus - available from amazon.com

Our main feature this week is a look at the new JAWS 12.  Eric Damery and
Dan Clark discuss some of the new features in JAWS 12, as well as mentioning
other new Freedom Scientific products.  For more information:
http://freedomscientific.com

Alas there's no Tyros 3 styles segment this week, and we have had to
postpone Part 2 of the look at the Kapten GPS system till next week, due to
lack of time.

If you would like to contact the show you can write to
innovations at theglobalvoice.info

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info