[gui-talk] laser printer

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Mon Nov 1 16:53:11 UTC 2010

There are many out there, and some can be had for under $100.
Personally, I have been served well by the HP's. The model numbers
constantly change, but they usually always have a model that sells for
about $100, and it would be more than adequate for personal use. I like
that the paper lies flat, and it is easy to load the paper, and to set
it up to print labels, etc.

Andy