[gui-talk] deleting files in windows media player 11

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon May 31 04:47:55 UTC 2010

The files are part of a library. So you press the button to get the "library
view" and then tab around till you get the list of libraries. (I'm assuming
you're talking about albums you've converted to .WMA or .MP3 formats).
There's another button around there to deal with what happens when you hit
the delete key after selecting a library; one of the checkable items says to
delete the files when the library is deleted.

Now if you're talking about the *history* of files when you hit the Open
combo box (which it occurs to me you may be talking about), I haven't the
foggiest.

Mike