[gui-talk] Fwd: This Week on Innovations: MobileSpeak, Mac Versus PC and Radio

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue May 25 19:54:37 UTC 2010

This edition of Innovations can already be downloaded from
www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations
-Steve.

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On today's Innovations, heard at 17:00 UTC, that's 1 pm Eastern, 10 am
Pacific in the US, 6 pm in the UK and 7 pm in Central Europe, on the Global
Voice, Jorgen Hannson will demonstrate the Swedish version of Mobile Speak.
After which we hear from Michael Lauf who discusses the Mac versas the PC,
with three users of both.

Finally, we have the first in a very occasional series looking at the radio
dial in one particular place:  this time it's the Twin Cities Minneapolis –
Saint Paul in Minnesota.  We scan the fm dial and hear air checks for
stations, including HD.

That's Innovations, on the Global Voice at 17:00 UTC.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info

I'm also now on Twitter: chrissietgv