[gui-talk] Fwd: On Innovations this Week Using your Computer as a TV and Winamp

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue May 18 10:39:26 UTC 2010

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      innovations at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's program Mike Lauf talks to Corie Ballard and Kevin Reeves
about using your pc or Mac as a tv.  I bring to an end my series on Winamp
with a short summary and a look at a metadata plugin for Winamp.

That's Innovations, today at 17:00 UTC, 1 pm Eastern, 10 am Pacific in the
US, 6 pm in the UK and 7 pm in Central Europe.

That's Innovations on the one and only Global Voice, the most interactive
station on the internet.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info