[gui-talk] message about sending pictures when sending an e-mail

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 03:40:32 UTC 2010

Many times, when I reply to or forward a message, I get the following message. Why do I get this message and what does it mean? What can I do so that the pictures can be sent?

Thank you.

Outlook Express
One or more of the pictures in this message could not be found. When you send this message these pictures will not be included. Are you sure you
want to send this message?
Yes No
Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"