[gui-talk] Fwd: Oratio for the Blackberry and Book Transfer on this week's Main Menu

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri May 14 17:35:42 UTC 2010

 From:    Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
 To:      announce at acbradio.org

This week we replay an interview from Blind Bargains with Michel Pepin of
HumanWare about Oratio for Blackberry devices. Although we played an
interview from Serotalk several months ago, and although the Blind Bargains
interview was done in mid-February, there are many questions regarding the
software and supported devices which were answered in this interview. After
the interview, we begin a short series on the Book Transfer software from
APH that is used in conjunction with the Book Port Plus.

Main Menu airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Fridays at 9:00 Eastern in
the U.S.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net