[gui-talk] Fwd: Digital Audio Users Group

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri May 14 06:08:08 UTC 2010

This event is held online as part of the VIP Conduit voice chat
community at www.vipconduit.com.  -Steve.

 From:    Pauline at vipconduit.com
 To:      vip-announce at vipconduit.com

Wednesday, May 19

Digital Audio Users Group
Time:  Every third Wednesday of the month at 9:00 PM Eastern time
Location:  On the VIP Conduit in the Computer Chat room
Hosted by:  Dennis, AKA Startbutton

Are you interested in converting those old dusty LP's and tapes to a new
modern digital based audio format?
Have you ever thought about recording your own podcast?
Maybe, you are just interested in the world of digital audio in general.

Whether you are a beginner, or a seasoned veteran in the world of digital
audio this event should be fun for all participants.

The event will focus on 1 or 2 subjects each session, and we will discuss
your questions related to those particular topics .

During the event, there will be enough flexibility so that various levels of
Digital Audio can be covered.
If you would like to talk about something that we have not discussed, just
bring it to my attention during the event and we can take a few minutes to
talk about your favorite field of interest in Digital Audio.
If the subject you are interested in generates a lot of participation in the
group, I may dedicate a full program   to the topic as well.

Dennis looks forward  to seeing you there.

This event is open to all members.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com